Moisturizing and enlightening kit
Restoring and protective complete treatment for frizzy and brittle curly hair
Specifically designed for dry, brittle and frizzy curly and afro hair, it deeply nourishes hair, strengthening it and restoring its natural health and elasticity, and seals cuticles holding moisture inside hair, giving it long-lasting protection and a soft and super shiny styling.
- Moisturizing Shampoo: gently cleanses skin, respects its natural sebum production and does not irritate skin.
- Nourishing Mask: deeply nourishes curls, strengthening them from the inside and immediately making them softer and stronger.
- Leave-In Moisturizing Cream: without rinsing, keeps curly hair soft and moisturized for a long time, naturally protecting it.
- Protective and Restorative Oil: completely natural and fast absorbing, seals moisture making curls softer and shinier.
- Damp your curly hair with plenty of warm water.
- Apply Moisturizing Shampoo on the roots, rubbing skin with your fingers; rinse well.
- Apply Nourishing Mask over the enitre length of your curly hair, avoiding roots, and leave it on for 5-10 minutes; rinse well.
- After blotting your hair, distribute the right amount of Leave-In Moisturizing Cream on the palm of your hands and apply it over the whole length of your curls, avoiding roots; do not rinse.
- Distribute a few drops of Protective Oil on the palm of your hands, place your hands wide open and facing up right under your hair tips, and move them from below upwards, while closing your curly hair in your punch at every movement; do not rinse.
Beware: a few drops of Oil are enough for the whole hair, an excessive amount of product might weigh your hair down!
- Dry your curly hair with the hair-dryer, keeping it at a medium-low temperature and using the diffuser.
If your hair is particularly dry, frizzy or porous, try with the LOC method:
- L=Liquid: moisten your hair using the Refresher with some clean water.
- O=Oil: apply a few drops of Protective and Restorative Oil (very few drops are enough for the whole hair), in order to lock moisture inside curly hair.
- C=Cream: apply Leave-In Cream over the whole length, to seal cuticles, preventing moisture and nourishment from leaking and protecting curls against harmful agents.
Attention: the LOC method only fits high porosity curly hair, if applied on other curl types it might grease hair and weigh it down.