Moisturizing definition kit
Complete treatment for naturally healthy and strong curly hair, ultra defined styling
It deeply nourishes hair fibres, strengthening it and restoring its natural health and softness, and gives a long-lasting ultra defined and elastic styling, keeping curly hair naturally moisturized and protected without weighing it down.
- Moisturizing Shampoo: gently cleanses skin, respects its natural sebum production and does not irritate skin.
- Nourishing Mask: deeply nourishes curls, strengthening them from the inside and immediately making them softer and stronger.
- Leave-In Moisturizing Cream: without rinsing, keeps curly hair soft and moisturized for a long time, naturally protecting it.
- Moisturizing and Modeling Custard Gel: long-lasting, gives styling ultra definition and elasticity, keeping it moisturized and protected.
- Damp your curly hair with plenty of warm water.
- Apply Moisturizing Shampoo on the roots, rubbing skin with your fingers; rinse well.
- Apply Nourishing Mask over the enitre length of your curly hair, avoiding roots, and leave it on for 5-10 minutes; rinse well.
- After blotting your hair, distribute the right amount of Leave-In Moisturizing Cream on the palm of your hands and apply it over the whole length of your curls, avoiding roots; do not rinse.
- Distribute the right amount of Custard Gel on the palm of your hands and apply it over the entire length of your curls, modeling each curl with your fingers if necessary; do not rinse.
- Dry your curly hair with the hair-dryer, keeping it at a medium-low temperature and using the diffuser.
At the end of the styling, a bit of cast might occur on your curls (the Custard Gel hardens, making curls look rigid): to break it, you just have to do some scrunching with a few drops of Protective Oil.
Scrunching: place your hand wide open, facing up, right under your hair tips; then, move your hands from below upwards, gently closing your curly hair in your punch at every movement; go on over the entire head.